Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Respite Care Specialist
One Source-Empowering Caregivers trained Respite Care Specialists provide companion care. They do not provide medical care. They are, however, trained on a wide range of issues that they may encounter during their visiting experiences. OSEC responds to requests from in-home caregivers who need time off from caregiving to take care of their own needs for socialization, medical appointments, and other personal quality time. A trained volunteer Respite Care Specialist sets up an appointment to serve 2-4 hours per week in the home of the caregiver to provide respite for the caregiver and companionship to the person they care for. Please “Express Interest” in this opportunity and we’ll be in touch or call the One Source-Empowering Caregivers office at 530-205-9514 for more information.
- Must complete the One Source – Empowering Caregivers Respite Care Specialist training. The next training begins September 7, 2019.
- Background check and fingerprinting required
- Monthly support group facilitated by Dr. Jeff Kane
- Monthly evening education meeting
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: