Pet Food Giveaway Assistant
Nevada County Pets In Need provides pet food and other services for the pets of people who are homeless. For years NCPIN has done pet food giveaways on Mondays.
Starting September 2, 2020, pet food giveaways will also happen on Wednesdays.
We are seeking 2 volunteers who would like to assist regularly at the Wednesday giveaways.
- When - Wednesdays, 9am to 12pm (except federal holidays)
- Where - 139 Joerschke Dr, GV 95945, Grass Valley, CA 95945
On giveaway days, assistants help clients with getting pet food as well as services they might need which include bagging pet food, selling flea and tick medications, issuing license and spay/neuter vouchers, handing out plastic numbers to waiting clients. This is a wonderful way to meet those who benefit directly from our programs. If you’d like more information, email the Opportunity Leader or Express Interest and we will be in touch with you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ability to bag up cans and bags of food and treats per established standards
- Completion of high school or age 18
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs
- Volunteers will be directed in how to put together the specific bags of food based on the needs of the individual
- Working the giveaway is prohibited to existing clients or those wanting food in exchange for working
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch. Thank you!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: