Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Cat Room Attendant
AnimalSave Cat Adoption Room, 520 East Main Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Monday – Sunday 9:00am – 11:00am and 3:00pm – 5:00pm. Volunteers may work one or more shifts. We will work out your specific schedule together.
Position Summary: The cat room attendant cleans, feeds and cares for cats and kittens surrendered to AnimalSave while they are housed in the cat adoption room. This is a critical volunteer position that ensures the health and well-being of animals in our care while they wait for adoption.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Is reliable and dedicated to AnimalSave’s mission
- Cleans litter boxes and kennels, feeds and medicates as needed
- Washes dishes, does laundry, sweeps, mops and performs other housekeeping chores
- Follows established procedures for sanitizing and disinfecting
- Follows established procedures for safely handling cats
- Follows established procedures for cats in isolation due to health or behavior issues
- Works well with others and is a team player
- Cat/animal experience a plus, but not required
- Ability to follow established policy and procedures
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand, bend and lift
- Training will be provided
- Minimum of 6-month commitment expected
- No drugs, alcohol or use of tobacco/vaping products allowed on premises
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: