After School Driver
Once a week during the school year, After School Drivers meet girls at their school and drive them to The Friendship Club for a weekly meeting. We offer our regular drivers maximum flexibility by providing a substitute driver when they are not able to do their assigned pick up. We will work with you to find a school closest to your home or work location to minimize your time spent in travel. And we welcome you as either a regular OR sub driver.
The program runs during the academic year from September through May of the following year.
All driver volunteers are screened and must complete the following:
- submit for a live scan (fingerprinting) as a criminal background check
- submit a copy of current driver’s license
- submit proof of automobile insurance in the form of a copy of current declarations page
- submit a copy of DMV driving record
- sign a non-disclosure agreement
- enjoy spending time with youth
- be a safe driver
- be flexible
- be able to adapt to change
- be able to be firm but kind in helping the girls understand and follow the rules of your car
Training and guidance provided by The Friendship Club staff.
The Friendship Club is located at 200 Litton Drive, Suite 308, Grass Valley.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: