Age Minimum (with Adult): 25+, Minimum Age:25+
The on-site preparation of a healthy meal for our youth is an important component of our program. Not only do we teach our youth that good nutrition is a cornerstone for a healthy lifestyle, we provide such a meal as part of our after school and summer program, also reinforcing the value of a shared mealtime and the associated chore responsibilities.
As a supper crew member, you will work under the direction of our Meal Program Coordinator to complete tasks necessary for meal preparation, buffet style meal service and clean up. On site training 1:1 is provided. Supper Crew shifts may be scheduled weekly or by arrangement to fit your schedule. Typical Supper Crew Shifts last from 1-2 hours.
All Supper Crew volunteers are screened and must complete the following:
- submit for a live scan (fingerprinting) as a criminal background check
- sign a non-disclosure agreement
- Enjoy working with pre-teen and teenage youth
- Ability to cook and perform kitchen clean up for a group of up to 50
- Willingness to work in collaboration with other Friendship Club volunteers and staff
- Ability to remain flexible according to scope or schedule adjustments
- Ability to provide kind but firm direction to The Friendship Club youth when it comes to kitchen and meal time rules of conduct
Click EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll be in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: