Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
InConcert Sierra Welcomes Your Volunteer Spirit
Join our amazing team of InConcert Sierra volunteers for our 2019-20 Third Sunday Concert Season!
Our volunteers participate in every component of our concert production. From managing ticket sales to assistant stage managing, help us bring extraordinary classical music to our community.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- Concert Staffing: ushering, set-up and clean-up, concessions, ticket sales, ticket taking, handing out programs, greeting, stage hands…
- Special Event Staffing
- ICS Office Volunteers
- Docents for Third-Grade Educational Concerts
- Decor and Foodie Opportunities including cookie baking!
- The pleasure of being a part of the successful offerings provided by InConcert Sierra and the Sierra Master Chorale
- Opportunities to meet the artists and join our vibrant community of music lovers!
- Work references and/or fulfillment of volunteer hours required by schools or employers
- Complimentary concert admission
- Annual volunteer appreciation party!
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the season please fill out the form here, or you can call the office at 530-273-3990, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or EXPRESS INTEREST in this opportunity and we’ll follow up with you.
2019-2020 Season Overview
· December 14, 2019 (7:30 pm) • December 15, 2019 (2 pm) • Sierra Master Chorale & Orchestra – Holiday
· May 17, 2020 (2 pm) • May 19, 2020 (7:30 pm) • Sierra Master Chorale & Orchestra – Spring
See concert details on our website.
All concerts are presented at the Seventh-day Adventist Church at 12889 Osborne Hill Road, Grass Valley, at 2 pm unless otherwise noted.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: