Music Teachers & Group Facilitators
The PARTNERS* Family Resource Center in GRASS VALLEY welcomes volunteers to serve in the following roles, with COVID-19 safety protocols.
- Music teachers to teach ukulele
- Facilitator for "Baby and Me" group
- Facilitator for a couple of creative art or clay after school classes
- Apply and interview with FRC
- Background check
- Flexible schedule
Orientation and training provided.
If you’d like to serve the children and families in our community in one or more of these ways, please click on EXPRESS INTEREST and we’ll get in touch! Or call 530-273-4059.
* PARTNERS = People And Resources Together; a Network of Education, Recreation, and Support
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: