Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The PARTNERS* Family Resource Center on the SAN JUAN RIDGE welcomes volunteers to serve in the following roles:
- Fundraising & grant writing
- Special event planning & staffing
- Clothes closet: sorting, folding & shelving
- Yard maintenance (raking, painting, picking up trash, etc.)
- Adopt-a-Road roadside trash pick up
- Hauling trash and/or recycling to N. San Juan Dump
- Magicians & puppeteers
- Providing legal services
- Sharing your own special gifts & passions
- Apply and interview with FRC
- Background check
Orientation and training provided.
If you’d like to serve the children and families in our community in one or more of these ways, please click on EXPRESS INTEREST and we’ll get in touch!
* PARTNERS = People And Resources Together; a Network of Education, Recreation, and Support
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: