Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
The Space Steward serves as a resource for our members (learns policies and procedures, knows info on membership), watches the front desk, answers phone, greets visitors, gives tours, helps keep space tidy, is occasionally available to support workshops or other events. Supports The Forge in general by following procedures and being a model member.
Location: The Curious Forge, 13024 Bitney Springs Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959
Time Commitment/Schedule: 4-6 hours a week, at a dedicated time of the week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Holds a dedicated time during the week to support members
- Maintains the space, tidying, cleaning, inventory etc., being available for questions
- Communicates with executive team clearly and regularly
- Shares tasks with other space stewards as needed, mutually supports
- Has had other volunteering experience
- Specific skills: personable and helpful
- We orient on being in The Forge and requirements for their area
- All names go thru Megan’s Law Database https://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: