Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Hospice of the Foothills Gift and Thrift - GRASS VALLEY
Hospice Gift & Thrift stores are open seven days a week at three locations, with a fourth location for the Donation Center.
All locations welcome volunteers. Training will be provided.
This volunteer opportunity is for the GRASS VALLEY location at 692 Freeman Ln., Grass Valley, CA 95945.
Hospice of the Foothills Gift and Thrift stores need volunteers who:
- Assist customers by answering questions, serving as cashier and packaging merchandise they purchase.
- Assist in processing donated goods for sale in store.
- Work throughout the store keeping the merchandise and store neat and orderly.
To start your volunteer service at this Hospice of the Foothills Gift and Thrift location EXPRESS INTEREST in this opportunity and we’ll get in touch. You can also visit our website to see the application or call our Volunteer Coordinator at 530.274.5108.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: