Age Minimum (with Adult): 21+, Minimum Age:21+
The volunteer Grant Writer will research grants that may be applicable to one or more aspects of North Star Historic Conservancy activities, then write and submit grant applications. The time commitment and schedule are variable.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Discuss the mission needs of NSHC with one or more Board members.
- Brainstorm with the board members on areas of our mission that may be covered by grants.
- Your activities will be coordinated through a designated board member.
- At least 3 years experience researching and applying for grants, preferably for non-profit organizations.
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: