Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Position Summary: There are thousands of photographs, documents, articles, etc. that are relevant to The North Star House. They are currently in many different places. Our goal is to create a functional archive of the information. PHASE I is designing a database system with keywords, dates, tags, etc. assigned to each item which can then be used for easy, targeted retrieval.
- Basic computer experience including scanning, data entry, etc.
- Have a home computer which you can use to work on project.
- Experience working with database systems.
- Ability to work as part of a team plus work independently.
- Good organizational skills.
Experience in one or more of these areas is highly desirable
- Database programming experience (most likely a SQL database)
- Software system design
- Using photo-enhancing software (for example, Photoshop)
- Library archiving
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch with you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: