Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
HOLIDAY VOLUNTEERS - Hospice Gift & Thrift Stores
Looking for something fun and meaningful to do this holiday season? Like to shop at thrift stores? Want "first dibs" before items are put out for sale?
Hospice of the Foothills needs volunteers for the holiday season who would like to:
- Assist customers by answering questions, serving as cashier, and packaging merchandise they purchase.
- Assist in processing donated goods for sale in store.
- Work throughout the store keeping the merchandise and store neat and orderly.
Gift & Thrift Store locations:
- Grass Valley
- Nevada City
- Penn Valley
- Rough & Ready Warehouse/Kidspace
Perks of being a volunteer include these discounts every day:
- 20% off furniture & household goods
- 50% off clothing
If you are interested in being a Gift & Thrift volunteer, go to www.hofo.org. Under the Volunteer tab, select the application for Gift & Thrift volunteer. You can complete the appication online and click submit, or call 530-274-5108 for information. You can also EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: