Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Interfaith Food Ministry - Distribute, Pack & Sort, or Drive
INTERFAITH FOOD MINISTRY URGENTLY NEEDS VOLUNTEERS!
IFM is currently experiencing a shortage of volunteers due to state wide self isolation ordinances.
Volunteers are needed...
- Food Distribution Team - 8am-2pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- Packing and Sorting Team - 7-11am - Tuesday and Thursday
- Grocery Store Drivers Team - 7-9am - Seven days a week (pick up food at grocery stores and deliver to the IFM warehouse)
We request that people commit to volunteering on the same team at least two days per month. It's fine to volunteer for multiple teams!
- 440 Henderson Street, Grass Valley, CA 95945
Anyone in good health is welcome, including high school and college student volunteers. School credit can be applied where possible. No need to call, just show up! We’ll provide training on the spot.
When you can, please fill out the volunteer form for our records here.
We are implementing strict social distancing measures in our operation, while continuing to feed Nevada County.
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll be in touch. Questions? Call 530-273-8132 or email email@example.com. Thank you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: