Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Food Bank Bag Packers
Food Bank of Nevada County invites you to come pack bags for its weekly food distribution. We especially encourage teams of people who are staying home together (families and other housemate combinations) who can provide more person-power and reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus.
What: Pack food bags for Food Bank of Nevada County food distributions
When: Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 9am-1pm
Where: 310 Railroad Avenue, Suite #100, Grass Valley, CA 95945 - Food Bank of Nevada County Warehouse
- Do a health screening each time you check in, including having your temperature taken
- Wear latex gloves
- Able to lift bags and boxes
- Abide by all FBNC processes and protocols, including COVID-19 safety measures.
- Please print and complete application and release form here.
If you can help, EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll be in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: