Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Food Bank Distribution Days
Food Bank of Nevada County invites you to come help with its weekly food distribution. We especially encourage teams of people who are staying home together (families and other housemate combinations) who can provide more person-power and reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus.
What: Food Bank of Nevada County Distribution Days
When: Thursdays from 8am-1:30pm
Where: 12889 Osborne Hill Rd, Grass Valley, CA 95945 - Seventh Day Adventist Church
- Do a health screening each time you check in, including having your temperature taken
- Wear latex gloves
- Able to lift bags and boxes
- Abide by all FBNC processes and protocols
- Please print and complete application and release form here.
If you can help, EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll be in touch. Thank you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: