Age Minimum (with Adult): 1+, Minimum Age:1+
COVID-19 Stay Home & Save Lives
The Nevada County Public Health Department needs your help in combating coronavirus in our community.
At this critical time, you can make an important contribution to the battle against COVID-19 by sheltering in place. We are asking all Nevada County residents to volunteer to Stay Home and Save Lives.
As a Stay Home & Save Lives volunteer, you will agree to:
- Stay at your residence at all times except as needed for necessities (such as groceries, prescriptions, health care, and exercise that includes social distancing) or to provide an essential service to the community.
- Limit or avoid contact with anyone outside of your household to help break the chain of infection.
- Share your commitment to this volunteer opportunity with your friends, family, and community and encourage others to volunteer.
- Bring your compassion, kindness, and sense of civic duty to this important assignment.
To Sign Up
- Click the Express Interest button below to let us know you're on board. When you "express interest," the system will ask you to set up an account with some basic information. Please set up this simple account - this will let us know how many people in our community are participating. Once you submit that basic information and set up your account, you are an official Stay Home & Save Lives volunteer! Congrats! And thank you!
- You can also work as a virtual group to increase participation - challenge your friends and family to sign up with you as a group.
Help Get the Word Out
- Share on social media to let your friends, family, and community know you are doing your part to combat COVID-19.
- Visit the County of Nevada Facebook page @NevadaCountyCA to apply a frame to your profile picture and find additional graphics to help spread the word.
- Go to www.facebook.com/profilepicframes.
- Search for "Nevada County Public Health: Stay Home. Save Lives. #TakeCareofNevadaCounty" or related words.
- Click Use as Profile Picture.
- Use #TakeCareofNevadaCounty to share widely across the internet.
- Challenge others to join in!
- Learn about the State of California's Stay Home Order.
- Go to the County of Nevada's Coronavirus webpage for FAQs on the Stay-at-Home order and more.
- Connect to resources at 211 Connecting Point.
Volunteering to Stay Home & Save Lives shows your commitment to protecting everyone in our community from this deadly virus. We are all in this together. Thank you!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: