Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Drivers to Deliver Free Summer Lunches for Kids and Teens
Volunteer drivers are needed to deliver summer lunches for kids and teens at selected apartment complexes in Grass Valley and Community Libraries.
What: Pick up lunches at warehouse, drive to location, and give away
When: Mon-Fri, 12pm. June 8th-August 7th (plus an intake meeting on June 5th at 10 am)
Where: 310 Railroad Avenue, Suite 100, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- Must be 18 or older
- Abide by all Food Bank of Nevada County processes and protocols, including special provisions for COVID-19 safety
- Clean DMV record
- Have your own car, driver's license, and auto insurance
- Pass a background check
- Able to lift ice chest (25 lbs)
- Able to lift bags and boxes
If you would like to volunteer, EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll be in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: