Jewelry Area Manager or Guide
The Jewelry Area Manager or Guide serves in the Jewelry department as a resource for our members, sharing skills and teaching about jewelry making. A successful candidate loves to share their expertise, is reliable and communicative, helps maintain the Jewelry area so that our makers have an awesome experience. Sometimes does skill sharing events. Supports The Forge in general by following procedures and being a resource for their area.
Location: The Curious Forge, 13024 Bitney Springs Rd, Nevada City, CA 95959
Time Commitment/Schedule: 4-6 hours a week, at a dedicated time of the week
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Holds a dedicated time during the week to support members in their area
- Maintains the space, tidying, cleaning, inventory etc.
- Communicates with executive team clearly and regularly
- Shares tasks with co-managers in their area, mutually supports
- Experienced jeweler, esp. anyone experienced with most if not all of the tools.
- Specific skills: ability to teach how to use all the tools, good communicator, responsible and consistent
- We orient on being in The Forge and requirements for their area
- All names go thru Megan’s Law Database https://www.meganslaw.ca.gov/
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: