Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Friendly Phone Calls & Socially Distanced Visits with Aging Adults
Sierra Foothills Village is seeking volunteers for friendly phone calls and socially distanced visits with aging adults. Brighten someone’s day by spending some virtual or socially distant time with them.
Activities might include:
- a phone call on a weekly or even daily basis
- a socially distanced walk
- a visit to play socially distant games or just sit and chat
- participating in the same virtual exercise
- discovering hobbies and arranging for virtual group activities for people who share those interests
- Must be 18 or older and pass a background check
EXPRESS INTEREST and we’ll get in touch to talk about details!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: