Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 Technology Support for Aging Adults
Times are changing and Sierra Foothills Village is changing with them. Many of our members are eager to enjoy new options but find it challenging to keep up with ever-changing technology. COVID-19 safety protocols are in place. Call Sierra Foothills Village if you have questions about them 530-205-3326. Volunteer to assist with:
- Setting up a wireless connection or a new computer
- Setting up users for online applications such as Code Red and Zoom
- Personal tutorials for email/inbox, Facebook, and Zoom
- Setting up or learning about electronics
- Smart televisions
- DVD or VCR Player
- Sound systems
- Programmable appliances
- Amazon Alexa / Echo
- Must be 18 or older and pass a background check
EXPRESS INTEREST and we’ll get in touch to talk about details!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: