Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
COVID-19 In-Home Assistance for Aging Adults
Sierra Foothills Village seeks volunteers to provide in-home assistance for aging adults. Volunteer with us and make new friends while providing much appreciated assistance with standard household tasks. COVID-19 safety protocols are in place. Call Sierra Foothills Village if you have questions about them 530-205-3326.
Activities might include:
- Minor household tasks (changing batteries, light bulbs, filters)
- Helping to make beds
- Assisting with doing laundry, folding clothes, ironing, light house cleaning
- Organizing cupboards and closets
- Organizing pantry and refrigerator/freezer
- Taking the pup for a walk
- Cleaning the kitty litter box
- Must be 18 or older and pass a background check
EXPRESS INTEREST and we’ll get in touch to talk about details!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: