Moving Help for NCPIN - Tuesday, Aug 25, 2020
Nevada County Pets In Need provides pet food and other services for the pets of people who are homeless.
NCPIN is moving its pet food bagging and giveaway operation. We’d love to have 4 strong pet lovers on our moving crew! COVID-19 safety protocols will be observed.
- WHO – Nevada County Pets In Need
- WHAT – Moving pet food bagging and giveaway location from 470 S. Auburn St, Suite E, Grass Valley, CA 95945 to 139 Joerschke Dr, GV 95945, Grass Valley, CA 95945
- WHEN – Tuesday, August 25th, starting at 10am
- WHY – So we can expand our services with the larger space.
- WHERE – Meet at 470 S. Auburn St, Suite E, Grass Valley, CA 95945 to load up, drive to 139 Joerschke Dr, GV 95945, Grass Valley, CA 95945 to unload.
- QUALIFICATIONS – Must be able to lift 20-50 pounds
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch. Thank you!
Age Minimum (with Adult): 15+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: