Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY PURPOSE - Assist with general office clerical duties.
EXPECTATION FOR ALL VOLUNTEERS - Support the agency’s mission, vision, and values by exhibiting attitudes of professionalism, collaboration, innovation, respect for coworkers, commitment to our community, and personal accountability.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES - This volunteer opportunity is at the office of Sierra Nevada Children’s Services in Grass Valley where COVID-19 safety protocols are in place. Volunteer work can be done during SNCS business hours which are Mon-Thu, 8am-5pm and Fri, 8am-2pm. Elements of this position description will be periodically evaluated and are subject to adjustment by SNCS.
- Assist on a regular basis with filing, mailings, and other various general administrative tasks.
- Assist as needed with occasional special projects or events.
- Other duties as assigned dependent upon interest and skill level.
- Support staff members with various office duties which may include filing, brochure folding, mass mailings, laminating, etc.
- Occasional computer work including use of Office, Word, and Excel.
- Occasional telephone calls to partner agencies, parents, and/or providers.
- Professionalism and an understanding of confidentiality in the workplace.
- Experience with general office equipment and practices.
- A desire to help support an organization that assists families, children, and childcare providers in our community.
- Keyboard/typing skills a plus.
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills a plus.
- A background check is required.
- Light to moderate physical exertion associated with the ability to use standard office equipment, lift, carry, push, or pull.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally climb stairs, sit, stand, walk and otherwise physically function as necessary in an office environment to perform requirements of position.
EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: