Breakfast Host - Emergency Warming Center - TRUCKEE
The Breakfast Host shift is from 7-9am.
- Upon arrival, turn on lights and wake-up guests. Check in with overnight staff for any information. Ensure that coffee is ready at 7am and begin serving breakfast. Usually the night shift will start the coffee so there is one pot ready when you arrive. If there is a large group of guests you will want to empty that into the thermos and start another pot.
- Breakfast is served 7am to 7:30am. (This time may extend slightly, especially if there is a large group) Upon arrival, review the NTTHS binder for breakfast menu and any pertinent information. Guests may request as much coffee, milk, and juice as they need. Please wash your hands and put on a mask before handling or serving any food. Mask should be worn throughout your entire shift at the EWC.
- Fruit and snacks may be given to guest at their request.
- Use white ceramic plates, bowls, utensils, and mugs.
- Check refrigerator for leftovers, muffins, milk (all should be available to use)
- In the food cupboard you will find oatmeal, black tea, hot chocolate, snacks for guests to take.
- Wash dishes in hot soapy water, dry, and put away ~ or use dishwasher & start it.
- Wipe serving areas down with a bleach cleaner or Clorox wipes after breakfast concludes. Mask and gloves should be worn during cleaning. Wash hands after cleaning.
- Empty trash can in dining room or kitchen as needed.
- Sweep and mop the kitchen and dining area
- Once breakfast and clean-up is complete, please provide assistance to hosts, staff and guests as needed.
Click EXPRESS INTEREST below and we'll be in touch! Thank you.
Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Sign up with a team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: