Marketing & Promotion
The North Star House is a 10,000 square-foot home designed in 1905 by the renowned architect Julia Morgan. Built in the Arts and Crafts style, the North Star House is listed on both the National Register of Historic Places and the California State Historic Buildings Register.
The North Star House is located at 12075 Auburn Rd, Grass Valley, approximately 1 mile south of the Nevada County fairgrounds on a 14-acre portion of the former North Star Mine site. The North Star House is owned and operated by the North Star Historic Conservancy.
Volunteer Opportunity Description
Our Marketing team creates marketing campaigns and promotional materials, maintains our website and social media sites, promotes events, and monitors local and regional outreach opportunities to be sure that we are properly represented in those sources. We need 2-3 new volunteers to join our team.
If you have some of these skills and would like to join our marketing team, we’d like to meet you. We don’t expect any one person to be an expert of everything on this list! (But we won’t complain if you are!)
- Framing a Marketing Campaign
- Writing articles, press releases, promotional pieces
- Updating/maintaining WordPress website (We have a webmaster who does things like backups and security; this task is for keeping content up to date.)
- Keeping us current on social media
- Designing flyers, ads (ownership and use of Adobe Creative Suite software desirable)
- Graphic design
- Be comfortable with both Word and Excel
WOULD LOVE TO HAVE
- Graphic designer
- Someone experienced working with databases
Bring your own ideas and experience to the team.
Please click EXPRESS INTEREST and we'll get in touch! Or visit our website at www.TheNorthStarHouse.org
Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: