PARTNERS Family Resource Center - PENN VALLEYhttps://partnersfamilyresourcecenters.org/penn-valley
People And Resources Together; a Network of Education, Recreation, and Support
PARTNERS Family Resource Centers engage and partner with families, educators, and the community to better support children's development, create connections, and increase access to local resources. PARTNERS is a network of three Family Resource Centers serving Western Nevada County in Grass Valley, Penn, Valley, and on the San Juan Ridge. Each site has its own page on the Volunteer Hub. This page is for PENN VALLEY.
Our vision is that families are empowered, resilient, supported, and connected.
• Core Services – Core services include playgroups/ story times, play space, computer access, clothes closet and lending libraries.
• Parenting Classes – Triple P Parenting Class is offered throughout the school year.
• Latino Outreach – The Latino Outreach Coordinator helps Latino families connect to community resources by offering interpretation and translation and by promoting physical and mental health in our community members.
• Resources & Referrals – A place for the whole community to obtain access to what this wonderful community has to offer.
• Computers & Career Development – Each site provides access to computers, faxes, internet access, and printers. We also have resources for career development.
Information about this Family Resource Center: Penn Valley PARTNERS Family Resource Center is located at the back of the Ready Springs School campus in Penn Valley, 10862 Spenceville Road, Penn Valley, (530) 432-1118 x249
General information for all Nevada County PARTNERS Family Resource Centers: 530-478-6400 x2028 https://partnersfamilyresourcecenters.org/